How to cook our Beef Capree’s
If you are time poor and looking for a quick and easy dinner option, our Beef Capree’s are delicious.
Each puff pastry parcel contains a piece of mouth watering eye fillet, capsicum, onion, semi-dried tomatoes, Schulte’s bacon rasher on a crusket bed.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Bake in oven for 25-30 mins or until golden brown
- Serve with your choice of sides. We love an easy salad, veggies or potatoes
Pete’s’ Famous Curried Sausages
In celebration of all things snags, we thought we’d share big boss Pete’s, fave snag recipe – Curried Sausages & Pasta. All ingredients available in store.
- Thick pork Sausages – Blanched then chopped
- Taste of India Butter Chicken (yes it’s good for other meats as well)
- 1x Onion, diced
- 3x Cloves of Garlic
- 1x Can of diced Tomatoes
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 500gm Pasta cooked as per packet
Add drizzle of olive oil to hot pan and sauté onion until soft. Add vegies if using and sausages. Add garlic, butter chicken sauce and diced tomatoes. Stir well and gently simmer until cooked.
Let your creativity go wild here and throw in other vegies from the fridge that are losing their freshness. A great way to clean out the bottom of the fridge and to hide the vegies from the kids.