Regional Flavours 2019
The team at Schulte’s is hitting the road and bringing you all your favourite Schulte’s goodies at Regional Flavours South Bank. The event runs from 10am-5pm daily on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st of July. You will find us in the Lockyer Valley Picnic Patch with our delicious range of Jerky, Beersticks and Mettwurst, as well as ready to eat picnic packs.
Simply make a purchase on the day to win a Schulte’s prize pack including vouchers to spend in store, an in-store VIP tasting platter and wine sampling, as well as dinner at Sage on Hickey, Gatton. You can view the terms and conditions below.
Make sure you visit our stand at the event as one lucky customer each day will get their goodies for FREE when Pete’s Choice comes to Brisbane.
We can’t wait to see you there, make sure you come and say hi!
Looking for some new recipes?
You can check out some of our favourites below by clicking on the links. You will also find handy, free recipe magazines in store
“REGIONAL FLAVOURS – MEET THE MAKER COMPETITION”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to residents of Australia only from 10am Saturday 20th July to 5pm Sunday 21st July 2019.
2. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To enter persons simply need to complete their details on the entry sheet located on the Schulte’s stand at Regional Flavours South Bank.
4. Entrants must be 18 years or over to enter.
5. All entrants are required to complete the entry form in full. Schulte’s staff and immediate family are ineligible to enter.
6. One winner will be chosen at random after entries close.
7. To be eligible, all entries must be submitted by 5pm Sunday 21st July 2019
8. There is one to be given away. 1x double passes to the “Meet the Maker” afternoon to be held at Schulte’s Plainland on a date to be confirmed with the winner directly.
9. The prize includes admission for two to the “Meet the Maker” session, sampling on arrival, access to a hands on sausage making workshop, $100 Schulte’s voucher and lunch at Sage on Hickey valued at $80. The total prize value is $500.
10. The winners will be selected at random at 9am on Monday 22nd July.
11. The winner will be contacted by phone and/or email and announced on Schulte’s Facebook page.
12. If the prizes are not claimed by 4pm Monday 29th July 2019, a random draw of all entrants will be conducted at 5pm on that day.
13. Printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing redemption of prizes.
14. Each entrant consents to the access and disclosure of their information in accordance with the competition. Entrant names may be used in promotional material announcing winners.
15. An entrant may opt out of being contacted in future by contacting the store direct via firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. The prizes are offered by Schulte’s in good faith and are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
17. This promotion is offered in good faith and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is binding in honour only and can be cancelled at any time without notice.
18. In case of a dispute or challenge, Schulte’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Acceptance of prize indemnifies Schulte’s of any responsibility and Schulte’s accepts no responsibility for any harm or financial loss that may arise from the use of the prizes.
20. Participation in this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Court of Queensland and all Courts competent to hear appeals there from.
21. The promoter is Schulte’s Pty Ltd 51 084 295 965